The Scottish Leisure Network Group Conference 2017 will take place over two days on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th of June at the Bowfield Hotel in Howwood, Renfrewshire.
32 local authorities from Scotland will be represented and treated to high-quality presentations from fitness and leisure industry experts discussing topical subjects including:
- Steven Scales – UK Active
- Dr Paul Bedford – The Retention Guru
- Neil Maclean – Social Media Marketing: Clydebank Leisure Centre Case Study
- Craig Campbell – Understanding What Behaviours Will Create a Culture of Improvement
- Cathy MacDonald – Communications Expert
Download the SLNG Conference 2017 – Programme
The Scottish Leisure Network Group exists to support leisure managers across Scotland share best practice and improve standards within the leisure industry. Almost every Leisure Trust or local authority in Scotland is represented on the group along with Sportscotland and Quest.