Scottish Leisure Network Group – Conference 2018
The 2018 Conference is once again being held at the Bowfield Hotel & Country Club, Howwood, Renfrewshire on Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th November 2018.
The list of speakers is like a ‘who’s who’ of industry experts and includes Steve Ward of G.L.L., one of the U’K’s largest providers of Leisure Services whose topic – ‘Re-engineering the customer experience in leisure and cultural venues – evolution or revolution: putting digital and the customer first’ – is sure to get the delegates talking.
- Dave Minton of Leisure Database will be discussing new technology / ideas and the impact on the fitness industry.
- As CEO of West Lothian Leisure, Robin Strang knows all too well about the pressures Council’s face in providing funding to Leisure Trusts and he will present his views on innovating to meet the challenges ahead.
- Chris Scragg, Head of Fitness for Nuffield Health, speaks out about a very topical subject ‘Defining your proposition in a changing market’.
- Mark Harrison from Dynamic Dance & Fitness will be taking a practical session for fitness staff on day one on postural assessments / movement analysis and then presenting to delegates on day two on “Building communities in your leisure facilities”.
- Dave Newton from Sport England will be discussing the new nationwide campaign, “This Girl Can” aimed at getting women and girls moving, regardless of shape, size or ability.
- Waitrose is known for its great customer service and Craig Aldridge, one of their top Managers will be along to speak to us about the customer journey.
But it’s not all about presentations, delegates will get the opportunity to “ask the experts” too. Our guest speakers and invited experts will form a panel to give delegates an opportunity to ask questions which are uppermost in their minds on the current state of the fitness industry and the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. We also have several best practise examples from our members to share with you all. We are indebted to our sponsors who have used their contacts to provide such high quality speakers and provided the funding to allow us to host such a great event.
- Origin Fitness
- Alliance Leisure
- Dynamic Dance & Fitness
- My Zone, My Customer Lens
- Debit Finance Collections.
Throughout the two-day event of presentations and group discussions, delegates will have ample opportunity to network with colleagues and get that face-to-face time with our guests.